mizz-xdior

At this blog you can download TV series and music. If you want to post my link anywhere, PLEASE remember to ask me first and remember to give me CREDIT for uploading it. Please DO NOT ask to reupload anything, I will only upload them once. But usually I don't keep the series in my computer. As soon as I upload it, the files are DELETED from my computer. If you want to thank me please click on the Ads, so I can get a few bucks for doing this.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

The Prince's Shadow 1-20 [COMPLETE]





It is Qian Long's (Marco Ngai) reign. Thanks to his advisor, Ko Sing (Adam Cheng), the land is peaceful. He has many wives, but he is not satisfied. He isn't satisfied because he keeps on sleeping with the same women over and over again. The empress (Joyce Tang) arranges this because she does not want him to sleep with "unworthy" women. Unworthy women, meaning concubines that originated from the lower class. Every night she arranges with her eunuch servant to produce boards with names of women she judges "worthy" of sleeping with the emperor.

read more go here

episode 01
episode 02
episode 03
episode 04
episode 05
episode 06
episode 07
episode 08
episode 09
episode 10
episode 11
episode 12
episode 13
episode 14
episode 15
episode 16
episode 17
episode 18
episode 19
episode 20

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi - Can you reupload episode 7? Link expired. Thanks.

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home