mizz-xdior

At this blog you can download TV series and music. If you want to post my link anywhere, PLEASE remember to ask me first and remember to give me CREDIT for uploading it. Please DO NOT ask to reupload anything, I will only upload them once. But usually I don't keep the series in my computer. As soon as I upload it, the files are DELETED from my computer. If you want to thank me please click on the Ads, so I can get a few bucks for doing this.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

To Catch The Uncatchable 1-25 [COMPLETE]




This story is about detective Dayo who solves many crimes. He is very smart and can find criminals easily, but he unfortunately has asthma stopping him from running quickly. On the other hand, there is a lady from an insurance company, Ada, who is pretty messed up. She is competing against Marco to be the Chief of the company. Michael works in a gym to help others keep fit and has fallen for Ada but she doesn't know this. Dayo also goes to the gym. This story goes on with many different crimes that Dayo solves. He eventually falls for Ada. I won't give away the ending so I will stop here.

episode 01
episode 02
episode 03
episode 04
episode 05
episode 06
episode 07
episode 08
episode 09
episode 10
episode 11
episode 12
episode 13
episode 14
episode 15
episode 16
episode 17
episode 18
episode 19
episode 20
episode 21
episode 22
episode 23
episode 24
episode 25

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg! i luv this drama! it's so funny! and i love ada!!! <3 THANKS for uploading it!

~Drama LOVER!!!

10:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ep 25 link doesnt work... is there a way you could fix it? please and thank you!

10:29 AM  
Blogger YoPlaPla said...

ep 9 doesn t work.
Can you fix it?:p

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home